Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Raw Egg and Vegetable Smoothie

Going raw is my motto these days and I have no idea what benefit to get from this raw egg vegetable combination as it is just an experiment on my part. Normally, I blend whatever is in my fridge to enjoy the goodness of fresh food at least once a week, without the hassle of cooking. It is not a substitute of a meal but it does make me feel full when taking a glassful of blended fruits and vegetables. Therefore, a glass of blended vegetable and fruits would be helpful in eating less. 

Also, I always opt for natural sugars found in each fruit and never add any sugar on any blends I made as sugar is no longer a regular item in my house. Honey would be a good substitute or maple syrup to sweeten up any beverages.  I blend at my own risks aiming for natural food and have no regrets. There are some changes in my body, in my skin and in my thoughts, good changes I mean. No regrets so far, only happiness to learn more about the goodness of fresh food.

Raw Egg and Vegetable Smoothie

1 carrot
1 stalk celery
1 banana
1 egg ( organic, free range)
1 tablespoon yogurt
1/2 lemon juice ( fresh squeezed)
1/2 cup pomegranate juice ( fresh squeezed)

Wash all ingredients needed except for banana and cut in little pieces, cube, round oval, however you want it.  Cut it thin so it will be easy for the blender. I have used my very old blender and it works fine.

Makes 1 serving 12 oz


Family
Family Canteen
Veianet Online Store
Love Crisis
Join Free and Earn Instantly

No comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is for entertainment purposes only. All content posted on this site is commentary or opinion and is provided for educational or entertainment purposes only.
Articles are from different sources and may not be accurate. I do not own all of the blogs.
The information given are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, nor is this information meant to diagnose, treat, cure, or to prevent any disease of any kind. This blog assumes no responsibility for the use or misuse of this material. Your use of this site indicates your agreement to these terms and to always use with caution.
Read at your own risk. Do more research when you are in doubt. I enjoyed this article and hope you will, too. Thank you.